Well, I have not posted in a while. I am a slacker. Well I will do an update later on the past 7 months, but for right now I will just show the pictures from our cruise to the caribbean. It was so much fun. We went with Levi's family. We went to the Caymen Islands, then to Honduras, then to Belize, and then to Cozymel. We were able to do shopping, go snorkling, and go to the beach (my favorite part). We went on a Carnival ship. It was huge. It is a pretty new ship. There had great activities on the ship and of course great food. I ate plenty. Now I am paying for it.
Also I did finally graduate with my masters this month. As of December 11th at 11:28 am, I completed my last class as a student. I am done forever. Now I am just working on my CPA exams. I will continue working at the CPA firm that I work at right now.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay for an update Erin! The cruise looked so fun and WARM! Congrats on graduating-you are amazing! Love ya!
Congratluations on the Masters. Also what a great vacation. Some day we keep telling ourselves.
Post a Comment