


Last weekend I went up to Salt Lake. My aunt Jill, my cousin Mariah, and I ran in a 5k for Susan Komen foundation. It was so cool! There was over 18,000 people there. It was absolutely amazing. Well the night before Mariah's baby Jackson was over at my mom's condo and he wasn't feeling good so we were giving him anything to make him happy. Well his dad found him the perfect thing, an oreo!!! He really enjoyed that cookie!




4 comments:
I know Celeste wishes she was around all your runners. One day I keep telling her:)
There is no denying how funny that was. He loved that cookie!!
That is such a cute baby!:)
Hey!! I didn't know you had a blog!!! So are you guys released yet??? I am going to have to see you at church now since i dont get to visit you anymore!!! Hope your summer is going well!
Post a Comment