Wedding Pictures

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally!!!





I say finally for so many reasons. One, I am finally 21! I turned 21 last month, not that I can really do anything like others do, but it is cool to now say that I am 21. My mom was so kind to get me a cake and make my birthday so special, like she did when I was a little girl.
Second reason for why I say finally. Tax season is over!!! I have never been so exhausted in my entire life. I pretty much ran off of no sleep. I would work 60 or more a week plus go to school and do homework and try to be a good wife. I am so grateful that I have a wonderful husband that helps me out. He is the best!
The next reason why I say finally is because I finally ran my next half marathon a couple of weeks ago. Jenny Morris and I ran a half marathon in Gunnison. It was a great morning and a fun race. I am glad that we did it.
The last reason why I say finally is because I am finally a college graduate! I actually graduated in December, but there is only one commencement a year. It was really neat because President Monson spoke at the commencement ceremony. He is an awesome speaker. I was about 50 feet away from him, so I had a great view! I am so grateful that I have a supportive family and inlaws. They were all there to support me! So the month of April was an awesome month!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm excited for you! Congratulations on every finally.

Ange said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You sure had a busy month.

Bret and Amy said...

Gosh you've been busy. Glad you are doing so well. You are great!

Jackee said...

Congrats on everything, Erin! That is wonderful.

matesen said...

Congrats Erin! I am so excited to see you this weekend! We are going to have so much fun!

Jenny Kay said...

Erin you are the BEST! Congrats on graduation and evrything! I will miss my running partner in Cedar!

The Lovells said...

Busy Girl. Congratulations on everything. Celeste is preparing for a half marathon as I type. Any advice for her?