Wedding Pictures

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Back!!!

So I have been a slacker. This past month has been so crazy. Well I will try to sum up the month of November in this post. First, Levi and I got to go to the Utah game with my family. Levi and I sat in the red zone with all of the crazy Utah fans. It was so much fun. We were laughing the whole time! It was awesome to see the Utes KILL byu! Go Utes!
I also had a disappointing time in November. Last year in November, I heard that Celine Dion was performing in Salt Lake November 2008, so my cousin Katie and I bought tickets a year in advance. We have been so excited for it. Well it turns out that the week of the concert, she had problems with her voice or something and had to cancel the concert. That was the biggest disappointment ever! She did reschedule the concert, but I will not be able to go to it. I am very frustrated about this!
The month of November did however end up being a great month. For any of you who didn't know, my mom, Danielle, Kellie and I got to go to New York the weekend after Thanksgiving. It was so much fun! It was crazy there! There were so many people! I have been to New York before, but this time it was busier. We went shopping on black Friday! Wow! Talk about nuts! Then on Saturday, Kellie, Danielle, and I went to Hairspray the musical. It was so cute. Then Sunday we did a dinner cruise around Manhattan. It was neat. So funny story, we had just finished our dinner and we noticed that there was a dance floor. Several people were dancing, and my mom talked me into dancing. Well they play the Boot, Scoot and Boogie. Well apparently, people back east don't know how to do the line dance. So my mom, Danielle, and I were the only ones on the dance floor. And of course, I was getting into it. I was twirling around in the grapevine, kicking my legs up, and doing heel clicks on the turns. Well I was kicking my legs when all of sudden my shoe goes flying off my foot. It was a straight shot at the DJ. Luckily he moved his head and it barely missed. I was so embarrassed. I know, me embarrassed. So I ran and grabbed my shoe and of course started dancing again.
So the month of November was pretty good for the most part. I can't wait for Christmas though. We get to go to Delta and Levi gets to try Sweet Bacon! He is so excited, let me tell ya!

3 comments:

Jackee said...

I love your boot scootin boogie story, that is so funny. I'm glad you guys had a great time.

matesen said...

I love your dance story! I am excited that you will be in Delta for the Christmas Eve party! I will be there as well and I am excited to see you!

Winsor said...

That was a great update. Celine Dion is my favorite singer. That is sad you can't make it to the rescheduled concert. I love your New York story. It will be great to see you Christmas Eve!