Wedding Pictures

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween



This year for Halloween we went to Jenny and Kory's house. It was such a blast! Levi and I didn't know what we were going to dress up as. But at the last minute we went and bought some big pants and a big shirt. He got in one leg and I got in the other and then we shoved some pillows in our shirt. We got pretty good at walking.

This is a picture of all of us girls!


Cory and Jamie carved a BYU pumpkin and Levi and I carved a Utah pumpkin. We definitely have to say that the Utah pumpkin looks so much better! Go Utes!


Here is a picture of all of our pumpkins. Kory and Jenny traced my hand and put it on their pumpkin. So that is an awesome hand on that pumpkin! Carl and Courtney carved an amazing pumpkin. It is hard to see, but it is a witch with the moon in the background.

8 comments:

Winsor said...

You are so creative! I love the costume. I also think the U pumpkin is the best.

Jenny Kay said...

You know as well as I do that that was by far the best party you have EVER been to!! just kidding! I am so glad you guys came though it was way fun! We need to hang out more!

Jackee said...

Yes, the U is the best pumpkin, it looks great! I am both nervous and excited for tonight's game. Go UTES!

Ryan and Lacey said...

Ha ha your outfit is so freaking funny I love it!! I hope all is well with you, and that cedar is treating you good. I am in a place where it doesn't snow YAY!! Arizona is the best!

Anonymous said...

Erin!! I am so happy you found my blog! I can't believe you have had a blog that long and I hadn't known about it! You guys looked hilarious on halloween!

whitney said...

Cute Blog I LOVE the Halloween costume!

Brittnie said...

Your blog is super cute, I'm glad I finally found it. You guys looked great for Halloween!

Unknown said...

Hope you had fun in NY!! We need to get together soon!!