So I just wanted to update. Addie turned 1 month old this week. She is becoming more and more alert. Yesterday she smiled for the first time (well really smiled, not just a random thing). She is getting cuter and cuter. I also have a picture of her zebra print skirt. I loving being a mom except I could do without the spit up all over me.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
1 Month Old!
So I just wanted to update. Addie turned 1 month old this week. She is becoming more and more alert. Yesterday she smiled for the first time (well really smiled, not just a random thing). She is getting cuter and cuter. I also have a picture of her zebra print skirt. I loving being a mom except I could do without the spit up all over me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am so impressed you got a picture of her smile on camera! I have not been able to do that with my two kids. She is adorable.
She is so cute Erin! I am excited to see you and her in a couple of weeks!
Yay! She is adorable! Can't wait to finally meet her in another week! Sorry we missed you last time!
Post a Comment