Well we finally finished the nursery for the baby last weekend. It turned out really cute. I am so excited. We now just need a baby to put in there. But she is taking her sweet time. She is definitely not on my time schedule. Here are some pictures of the nursery.
Looks so cute, what are the flowers (by Addie letters) made of? They are really cute. I am excited for you, cant wait till she is born and you post some pictures :) Hope you don't mind I am adding you to my blog list.
Levi and I met Fall Semester 2006. This was my first semester at college and Levi's first semester after his mission. We had a Statistics class together. We both had recognized each other within a couple weeks into the semester. We then started sitting by each other in class, and then of course I started flirting. And he flirted back. On November 17th, we went on our first date. From then on, we were with each other almost every night. Finally, April 28th, Levi drove to Delta and suprised me with a ring. After a long three months of being engaged, Levi and I were married on August 17, 2007 in the Manti Temple. We both love being married and can't wait for the surprises ahead of us.
7 comments:
I LOVE IT Erin!!! You did such a good job. I can't wait until she gets here.
The nursery is adorable! I love the bedding and the vanity-so cute!
It looks so cute!!!!! I love it and cannot wait to see my little niece. You guys did such a great job.
Looks so cute, what are the flowers (by Addie letters) made of? They are really cute. I am excited for you, cant wait till she is born and you post some pictures :)
Hope you don't mind I am adding you to my blog list.
So stinkin cute!!! I love the white furniture!!!
Very very cute! I seriously love it.
I love it. It is darling.
Post a Comment