Well I haven't posted in a while, but now that tax season is over, I am finally free. Well for my birthday, which is during tax season, my husband planned a trip to San Diego for me. It was our after tax season trip. It was so much fun. We went down on April 16th and stayed for 6 days. We went to Sea World, the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, a Padre game, and to the San Diego Temple. Levi has a new favorite animal. He loves the sea lions. They were so funny. This one would sit on a rock and make the most annoying noises and everybody would feed him and then he would wave to them. This other one came right up to your face and basically begged for food. They were hiliarious. The next day we went to the zoo and it was a huge park. Our favorite animals were the gorillas. They had a baby gorilla and it was so cute. The big gorillas would push it around and take things from it. We laughed forever. We watched them for an hour and half. The next day we went to the Wild Animal Park and the beach. We saw a 1 week year old baby elephant. It was so cute. Our last night we went to the Padre game. It was raining off and on at the game but it was still a fun game and they won. The last day we went to the temple. I think the San Diego temple has the most amazing celestial room. It was a beautiful temple. So it was a great trip. I love getting away with my husband.
One last thing that pregnant women will appreciate. We went shopping and they had designated spots with a sign that said "Reserved for Expectant Mothers". I was thrilled. You know when your feet are tired and swollen the last thing you want to do is walk clear out to your car. Now you have a spot that is up front.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That was the first place I saw those expectant mother signs and every once and a while I see them other places but but they are all over in San Diego.
I am glad you had fun. Best Buy has those signs, and I have parked in them many times. They are great. I love the pictures.
Looks like you had fun! It's about time you posted....I never see you so this blog is all I have! lol. Hope your feeling ok! Miss ya.
Post a Comment