Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Hope your feeling well?! You look so dang cute! We need to play now since tax season is over. We will only be here one more month! I'm so sad.. we are going to miss you guys so much! We will have to visit lots!!! Love ya Oh and I am having a shoe party @ my house next Tue. Let everyone know! They have clothing now too! Way cute stuff!!! You must come!
Levi and I met Fall Semester 2006. This was my first semester at college and Levi's first semester after his mission. We had a Statistics class together. We both had recognized each other within a couple weeks into the semester. We then started sitting by each other in class, and then of course I started flirting. And he flirted back. On November 17th, we went on our first date. From then on, we were with each other almost every night. Finally, April 28th, Levi drove to Delta and suprised me with a ring. After a long three months of being engaged, Levi and I were married on August 17, 2007 in the Manti Temple. We both love being married and can't wait for the surprises ahead of us.
3 comments:
Very fun! It's great that you guys are enjoying each other and spending time together before the baby comes.
Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Hope your feeling well?! You look so dang cute! We need to play now since tax season is over. We will only be here one more month! I'm so sad.. we are going to miss you guys so much! We will have to visit lots!!! Love ya
Oh and I am having a shoe party @ my house next Tue. Let everyone know! They have clothing now too! Way cute stuff!!! You must come!
Looks like a fun trip! Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment