


Well, I am a little bit slow on posting. We found out last week at our ultrasound that we are having a girl. We are so excited. Levi says he is going to teach her to scratch his back. Little does he know that she will have him wrapped around her finger. The time has gone by fast. I am now at 19 weeks. I felt her move this week. It is the coolest feeling. She does not like to hold still. Every time we have had an ultrasound or tried to get a heartbeat she moves around. When we did the ultrasound she kept putting her hands on her face so we couldn't see her. But we finally got a picture of her.




8 comments:
Congratulations. Little girls are the best. Levi is in for a surprise on how wrapped he will be but there is hope, Brindi has just started scratching my back in the last few months. Its a little rough but a good start:) That is awesome though.
Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet her! Love ya
That is so exciting. I can't wait to meet her.
I am so excited for you -congrats!
I am so excited for you! Girls are a blast...emotional, but a blast:)!
I am so happy for you! A little girl will be so much fun!
Erin, I am soooo excited for you! I can't wait to meet her! Do you have a name picked out yet?
YEY! I'm so happy for you guys.....I think of you all the time and hope you're doing well!!! You'll have to post some pics of your cute little belly (doubt you even have one yet). Or atleast call us when you're in town so we can come see you!!! Hope all is wonderful!
Post a Comment