Wedding Pictures

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New BABY!!!

Well if you haven't already heard, we are having a baby!!! We are pretty excited. I am due July 21st. I am 11 weeks along. I am almost done with my first trimester. Last week we had our first ultrasound. It was amazing!! The baby was moving everywhere. Levi says its a boy because it was boxing during the ultrasound. But I told him that it is a cheerleader. The heartbeat was 168, so the baby is healthy, says the doctor.

For Christmas we told our parents. We gave T-shirts to the dads and picture frames to the moms that said "Reserved for a New Grandbaby coming July 2010". This is the first grandchild on both sides. They are both pretty excited.

We also had a great Christmas. We were in Cedar for Christmas and then Saturday and Sunday we went to Delta. It is always nice to spend time with family. Levi got a camp chef for Christmas. And he gave me a massager. I think it was more for him, but I sure do enjoy it.





6 comments:

Jackee said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Your mom and dad finally get to be grandparents. They are only ten years older than me, that is a little bit scary!

boomer89 said...

Congratulations!!! we are so excited for you guys.

The Lovells said...

Congratulations Erin! That is so exciting.

Jenny Kay said...

YAYYYY!!!!!!!! Our kids can be friends! I really was SOO excited when you told me! You guy will be the best parents! CALL ME..we need to play! (Maybe not Sorry, since Levi and I almost got in a fist fight last time. ;)

matesen said...

Yay! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. Hope you are feeling well!

Christie said...

Congrats, Erin! I knew you were preggers! I'm glad you were able to surprise your parents for Christmas! You will be an absolutely WONDERFUL mom! Love you, girl!