Sunday, April 5, 2009
Jenny Morris is Amazing!!!
Well I don't know how many of you read Jenny's blog a couple of weeks ago, but in it she spoke about how she couldn't run 8 miles. Well she did that plus more! She ran 10 miles with sore feet, a sore ankle, and in Cedar's crazy wind. She was awesome! She never gave up. So don't let her fool ya! She acts like she can't do it, but she some how whips it out of nowhere. So in a couple of weeks she will run a half marathon with me. Does that sound like someone who can't run 8 miles, I don't think so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I Love you Erin! You are so funny! The ONE and ONLY reason I can do it is cause you MAKE ME Do IT!!! haha THANKS! By the way I got new shoes!!!!!
Post a Comment