Well since Valentine's Day was last Saturday, I decided I should write how wonderful my husband is. Since work has started to get busy with tax season, Levi has been so helpful around the house. He does the dishes, he makes the bed, he makes dinner, and he vacuums around the house. I can't explain how great it is to have a helpful husband. Then, everytime I come home from work or school and I am stressed out, he just holds me and talks to me. And we end up laughing our heads off. I love it! Being married is so much fun!
Monday, February 16, 2009
My Wonderful Husband!
Well since Valentine's Day was last Saturday, I decided I should write how wonderful my husband is. Since work has started to get busy with tax season, Levi has been so helpful around the house. He does the dishes, he makes the bed, he makes dinner, and he vacuums around the house. I can't explain how great it is to have a helpful husband. Then, everytime I come home from work or school and I am stressed out, he just holds me and talks to me. And we end up laughing our heads off. I love it! Being married is so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is great! I'm glad you guys are so happy and doing so well. It's always nice to have a husband that is willing to help out around the house.
You did get a great guy. It is wonderful to have a good man.
Post a Comment