Wedding Pictures

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally Starting a Blog!!!

Well after being harassed for not having a blog, I finally started one. And for those who say it is easy, it was not. I found it difficult, but I am learning. I haven' t told Levi that we have a blog. He will find it as a surprise, like most things that I do. Levi and I are down in Cedar City. Levi graduated with his bachelors of accountancy last May, and now he is working for Beneficial Financial Group. He does retirement planning and life insurance and many other things. I don't really understand it all, but I know that he is really good it. I am in my last semester of my bachelors of accountancy. In the spring semester, I start the masters of accountancy. Hopefully, I can get school done. I am already burned out and I am only 20 years old!

8 comments:

Nick & Danielle said...

Hey it is good to finally see that you got with blogging world!!! See you in a couple of hours!!! And tell Levi he is lame for choosing to go elk hunting rather than conference weekend mania!!

Bret and Amy said...

I pulled up your blog and Abi said," OH them is happy together." Yes you are. I find blogging tricky too.

The Lovells said...

Welcome to the blogging World. It is good to see you on here

matesen said...

Hey Erin! I am happy to see you have a blog now! I miss you and wish we had some event coming up soon so we could see each other! My mom said that she had a lot of fun with you at Kellsi's volleyball tournament. Too bad I couldn't come!

Winsor said...

That is great you have a blog now. It is nice for keeping in touch.

Jenny Kay said...

YAY! Im so glad you have a blog! By the way.. You and Levi need to hang out with us..SOON!!

Unknown said...

ERIN! Hey! I'm glad you are blogging! Aren't you so excited for New York? It's a must needed vacation for me!! Can't wait!

Ryan and Lacey said...

Erin Yay for the blog world!! How are you doing?